Posted By Claire on February 12, 2015On day 4 of his book tour for The Claimant: A Novel of the Wars of the Roses, Simon Anderson shares his favourite Wars of the Roses places with Beth over at QueenAnneBoleyn.com.
Click here to read about these wonderful places and to enter the prize draw for a paperback copy of Simon’s book – good luck!
Here’s the schedule for Simon’s book tour, just in case you’ve missed any of the stops.
- 9 February – Nerdalicious.com.au – My Favourite Place: Towton Battlefield
- 10 February – Here at The Anne Boleyn Files – The Claimant: An Excerpt
- 11 February – www.thewarsoftherosescatalogue.com/ Q&A session – Debra Bayani interviews Simon Anderson
- 12 February – queenanneboleyn.com/ – Wars of the Roses Places
- 13 February – www.tudorsociety.com – Researching the Claimant