That's a tough question to ask. Good debatable questions could include:-
1) Was Anne Boleyn responsible for the English Reformation?
2) Did Anne Boleyn cause the Break with Rome?
3) How much influence did Anne Boleyn have on Henry VIII and his policies in the 1530s?
4) Was Anne Boleyn responsible for the monster Henry VIII became after 1536?
5) Would the English Reformation have happened if Henry VIII had never met Anne Boleyn?
CLICK HERE FOR MORE QUESTIONS
Please note: Comment moderation is currently enabled so there will be a delay between when you post your comment and when it shows up.