Posted By Claire on November 30, 2015
My book tour for my latest book, Tudor Places of Great Britain, kicks off today with a stop at Nerdalicious where I share with you some of the tall tales and ghosts I read about while researching my book. From Anne Boleyn’s ghost(s) to huge black dogs, from the Holy Grail to phantom bears, you can read a bit about them over at Nerdalicious – click here.
Here is the schedule for my book tour and MadeGlobal Publishing is offering a copy of my book to one lucky commenter at each stop, so do join in!
- 30 November – Tall Tales and Ghost Stories at Nerdalicious.com
- 1 December – My Favourite Ruin: Kenilworth Castle at QueenAnneBoleyn.com
- 2 December – My Favourite Monastic Ruins at Confessions of a Ci-Devant
- 3 December – My Favourite Quirky Tudor Places at On the Tudor Trail
- 4 December – In Plain View: The Tudor Treasures on our Streets, here at The Anne Boleyn Files.
A big hank you to these blogs for hosting me this week and a big thank you to you all for following me on my tour and supporting me.
Tudor Places of Great Britain is available as a Kindle book and paperback from Amazon – click here – and from other book retailers as a paperback.