Today is the anniversary of Mary Boleyn’s marriage to William Carey in the Chapel Royal at Greenwich Palace on 4th February 1520. Their wedding was attended by King Henry VIII and his wife, Queen Catherine of Aragon.
To celebrate Mary’s wedding anniversary, I though I’d share with you some articles and videos on her.
Let’s start with a video on her marriage:
And here’s the Mary Boleyn playlist:
And here are some articles:
- How Prince William and Prince Harry descend from Mary Boleyn
- 22 June 1528 – Mary Boleyn loses her first husband
- 19 July 1543 – The death of Mary Boleyn, sister of Queen Anne Boleyn
- Mary Boleyn and Henry VIII
- Mary Boleyn – Was She really the Mistress of Francis I?
- Mary Boleyn – One big Boleyn myth