Posted By Claire on January 23, 2012
This Thursday, the 26th January, I will be holding a webinar (online talk) for Anne Boleyn Fellowship members on “The Boleyns and Religion”. I will be exploring such questions as:-
- Were the Boleyns really “more Lutheran than Luther himself”?
- Was their faith personal or was it politically motivated?
- What evidence is there of their beliefs?
- Was Anne Boleyn a Protestant?
- Did Anne cause the English Reformation?
- Was Anne Boleyn a Protestant martyr?
- What about the rest of her family? What did they believe?
Here are the details for Fellowship members:-
Title: The Boleyns and Religion
Time: Thursday, January 26th at 8:00pm US Eastern – Click here for a time zone converter
Listening method: Attend via Phone/Skype or Webcast — it’s your choice. Listening online will also allow you to see the slideshow.
There will be a replay available for those who can’t make it.
Anne Boleyn Fellowship members can find out more details in the webinars section of the Fellowship site, along with replay details and transcripts of previous webinars. If you aren’t a member, it’s not too late to join. It’s $49.99 per year and you can find out more about membership and all its perks at members.theanneboleynfiles.com, our quarterly ezine will also be coming out very soon.