Posted By Claire on August 16, 2010
Just a quick post to let you know that Steve has made an “A” mould so that he can now start casting Anne Boleyn A Necklaces, just like the one that Anne is said to have owned and passed on to her daughter Elizabeth. Yay!
When I stood in front of the “Family of Henry VIII” painting at Hampton Court Palace, it was clear that Elizabeth’s necklace was indeed an A pendant and not just a jewelled pendant. So, I thought it would be wonderful to be able to offer a replica “A” necklace not only to honour Anne’s necklace, but also for all those of you out there whose names begin with A and who want the gold-plated look. We will be launching them here on site within the next couple of weeks.
Want another letter?
Of course, if you require another letter pendant then we offer the option of our clay fired letter pendants which are handmade by Daniela. See our B Necklace page for details of our choice of letter pendants. They’re just perfect to accessorise an Anne Boleyn Halloween costume.
Also, just a reminder that Halloween is only around 10 weeks away. This may sound like a long time but please leave plenty of time if you want to order one of our custom-made dresses or a significant amount of jewelry. Dresses can take 3-4 weeks to make and jewelry can take up to 2 weeks and then you need to allow time for shipping. Kris needs dress orders in by 30th September otherwise she will have to charge a “rush fee ” for last minute ones and you’ll need to contact us to see if she can fit you in.
Here at the Anne Boleyn Files we take the hard work out of choosing a costume because we offer dresses with matching hoods and jewelry. Here are some ideas:-
- The Pembroke Costume – The Pembroke Dress with the Anne Boleyn Pembroke Set. Complete the look with the Anne Boleyn Gemstone Tiara in ruby or the Anne Boleyn Pearl Crown in ruby or the matching French hood.
- The Other Boleyn Girl look – Team our TOBG Green Dress and Hood Set with a B Necklace and TOBG Pearl Cross Necklace (24 inches).
- The Execution Costume – Replicate Natalie Dormer’s execution costume with our Execution Dress, which comes complete with white cotton execution cap, and our Pearl Tassel Necklace and Earring Set. We also offer an Execution French Hood.
- Value Traditional Tudor Gown – This dress is only $160 (plus shipping) and is available in black/blue, black/green and brown/tan and can be teamed with a French hood which Kris can make to match (just ask us) and your choice of jewelry. We are always happy to help so if you need advice on what matches what then please just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Masks – How about the Anne Boleyn Feather Mask or Perseverance masks to accessorize your outfit?