Posted By Claire on September 28, 2009
It’s that time of year when people are organising their Halloween costumes and who better to go as than Anne Boleyn, a murdered Queen said to haunt Blickling Hall, Hever Castle and the Tower of London? Plus you get to spread the message about her innocence!
We can help you with your costume because we offer the following:-
- The Showtime licensed “The Tudors” Anne Boleyn Gown
- The Anne Boleyn Amethyst Pearl Crown – Just look at the photo to see what a fantastic job Daniela has made on this replica crown.
- The Anne Boleyn B Necklace – We do a gold-plated B or a custom fired clay letter of your choice.
- A selection of headdresses – Take a look at our lovely selection.
- Custom made headdresses, crowns and tiaras – Need inspiration? Look at the photos in our slideshow on the Headdresses Page or on our wiki site. Simply email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- “The Tudors Jewelry Sets” – e.g. The Anne Boleyn Amethyst Pearl Crown set or The Pearl Tassel Necklace and Earrings Set (the jewelry that Natalie Dormer wears in the execution scene).
If you want headdresses, crowns, tiaras or custom made items for Halloween, then please order as soon as possible because these are handmade items.
Daniela is also happy to customise items – for example, you may want rubies instead of amethysts – just email me with your requirements.
Model Melissa Mazza has just worn our Pearl Spike Headband for a photo shoot and she looks fantastic.Take a look at the slideshow below.
Thank you so much, Melissa, for sending in these photos and thank you to photographer Elisa Hyman for letting us use these photos on the site.
[slideshow id=108 w=400 h=300]