Yes, I mentioned “Christmas”, sorry! I know some of you have started your Christmas shopping already and we’re here to help you indoctrinate your friends and family with Tudor themed goodies – oh, and also to give yourself a treat while you’re at it!
Here at The Anne Boleyn Files we a shop offering the following:-
- Gifts and Crafts – Wine charms, wine stoppers, paperweights, bookmarks, tea towels, magnets, buttons and more
- “The Tudors” Jewelry – Replica jewelry from “The Tudors” series, including tiaras which are perfect for Christmas parties
- Contemporary jewelry – Sterling silver, white bronze and bronze jewelry featuring portraits of the six wives and Tudor queens
- Portrait replica jewelry – Anne Boleyn’s B Necklace and A Necklace, B Brooch, Princess Elizabeth Pendant, state chains and more
- Our Tudor Places 2012 Calendar – Buy one get one free at the moment!
- Tudor Dolls – Our very cute felt dolls
- Costume – French Hoods and dresses
- Apparel – T-shirts, elbow length t-shirt and a scarf featuring a beautiful engraving of Anne Boleyn
- Replica Movie Jewelry – Not Tudor related but a collection of replica jewelry from movies and TV shows.
- Art – Oil paintings, six wives contemporary prints and coming soon Shrinky Dink Queens! I’ll list them as soon as I have all the artwork.
In need of inspiration? Then check out the ideas in our Christmas Brochure – click here to browse it now!
Hmm… what shall I ask Tim to get me for Christmas?…
Christmas Shopping Dates
Please make sure you order in plenty of time as the majority of our products are handmade and made to order – great news for those of you who want special customizations! You can find our Christmas order deadlines at https://www.theanneboleynfiles.com/resources/christmas-ordering-deadlines/ – these dates are simply our recommended dates to make sure that your Christmas pressies get there in time, we don’t want any disappointments! I’ve been conservative with the dates as the volume of post during the Christmas season does slow things down.
So sorry to have mentioned Christmas this early!