Posted By Claire on April 29, 2012
Just to let you know that my next webinar for Anne Boleyn Fellowship members will take place this Thursday (3rd May) at 8pm Eastern Time.
In this webinar, I will be looking at:-
- Anne Boleyn’s links to the Tower of London
- The Tower and Anne’s coronation
- Anne’s imprisonment
- The real scaffold spot
- Her resting place
- The exhumation of the bodies from the chancel in 1876
- The controversy over the remains of Anne Boleyn
- The Tower today – What can you see there which is related to Anne and the Boleyns
What is a Webinar?
A webinar is an online seminar, a webcast. With my webinars, you can either phone or skype in and listen to me talk, or you can participate online and watch the slideshow too. You can also ask questions for me to answer at the end. I tend to do them every six weeks and members who can’t make the webinar live can watch the replay, listen to the audio and/or read the transcript on the members’ site. It’s fun and I love talking about my favourite subject!
If you’ve never heard of The Anne Boleyn Fellowship, you can find out more about the benefits of joining at http://members.theanneboleynfiles.com/
Hope you can join me!
Members can find full details over at The Anne Boleyn Fellowship site.