Posted By Claire on March 10, 2011
Calling all photographers! We need you!
Here at The Anne Boleyn Files we are running a competition for a calendar which we will be producing later in the year for 2012. The calendar will feature 12 photos of Tudor places, one for each month, and although we could use our own photos we thought it would be fun to get you involved.
Fancy seeing your photo published on a calendar? Read on…
Here are the details:-
Calendar Competition Rules and Information
- The subject of your photo must be of a real Tudor place and you will need to give its name – It can be a building which was built earlier than Tudor times, e.g. Kenilworth Castle, Tower of London, as long as it has links to Tudor history.
- You can submit up to 5 photos
- Photos can be in colour or black and white
- Photos should be of the place only and should not contain people
- The competition is open to amateur and professional photographers
- By entering the competition you are giving The Anne Boleyn Files permission to publish your photo in the calendar and on its website
- The photo(s) must be your own work and belong solely to you
- We cannot accept photos that have been entered into any other competition or published elsewhere
- A panel of judges will pick 12 photos to feature in the calendar and one overall winner whose photo will be published on the calendar cover
- Closing date is 15th April 2011
12 winning photos will be picked for publication in the calendar and each photographer’s name will appear on the calendar. An overall winner will be picked and will win a $40 Amazon.com gift certificate or a £25 Amazon.co.uk gift certificate (or equivalent for your country’s Amazon page) on top of having their photo published on the front cover.