Posted By Claire on March 27, 2014
The Kindle version of my latest book, The Anne Boleyn Collection II, is a Kindle Countdown Deal on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk from today, 27th March, until the end of 2nd April 2014. It’s just $0.99 or 99p for that period (it’s usually $2.99 or £1.99) so if you haven’t got it then now is the time to grab it.
Here are the links:
- Click here for The Anne Boleyn Collection II on Amazon UK.
- Click here for The Anne Boleyn Collection II on Amazon.com
Those of you in the US, please check that the 99¢ promotion has started before you buy it. It is due to start at 4am PST.
Here’s the blurb for those of you who don’t know anything about the book:
Queen Anne Boleyn and her family have gone down in history as ambitious social climbers who stopped at nothing to gain the King’s favour, and who paid the ultimate price. But the real Boleyns were very different. In this collection of articles, best-selling author and creator of The Anne Boleyn Files website, Claire Ridgway, banishes the myths and introduces the real Boleyns. Written in Claire’s easy-going style, but with an emphasis on good history and sound research, these articles are perfect reading for Tudor history lovers everywhere.
- The origins of the Boleyn family
- Anne Boleyn’s date of birth
- Did Anne Boleyn serve Margaret of Austria and Queen Claude of France?
- Anne Boleyn’s love life
- Anne Boleyn and James Butler
- Anne Boleyn and the accusation of witchcraft
- Anne Boleyn’s pregnancies and miscarriages
- Pregnancy and childbirth in Tudor times
- Anne and Elizabeth I
- Anne Boleyn and the Tower of London
- Thomas and Elizabeth Boleyn, Earl and Countess of Wiltshire
- George Boleyn, Lord Rochford
- Jane Boleyn, Lady Rochford
- Mary Boleyn
- The Boleyns and Religion
- and much more…
The Anne Boleyn Collection II is fully referenced, with chapter notes and bibliography, and includes over 40 illustrations.
Thank you to all those who have taken the time to review it, I really appreciate it, and thank you also for all the emails and messages, it’s great to get feedback. I hope you all enjoy my book. Please do share this news with anyone you know who enjoys Tudor history books – thank you!