This morning I was interviewed by the lovely Heather Teysko (thank you, Heather!) for the Tudor Summit, two Days of learning and connecting with leading Tudor historians, bloggers, and podcasters, which takes place online on 3rd and 4th March 2018.
Heather asked me lots of questions about my favourite Tudor family, the Boleyns, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You know me, any chance to talk Tudor and I’m there!
Here are the speakers confirmed so far. I’m delighted to be listed with so many wonderful people!:
- Claire Ridgway – The Anne Boleyn Files
- David Crowther – The History of England Podcast
- Rebecca Larson – Tudors Dynasty
- Deborah Roil – Tudor Times
- Matthew Lewis – Author of The Survival of the Princes in the Tower
- Heather Teysko – Renaissance English History Podcast
- Janet Wertman – Author of Jane the Quene
- Cassidy Cash – That Shakespeare Girl
- Seamus O’Caellaigh – Author of Pustules, Pestilence and Pain: Tudor Treatments and Ailments of Henry VIII
- Adrienne Dillard – Author of Cor Rotto: A Novel of Catherine Carey
Click here to find out all the details and register for the Tudor Summit.