It’s called The Tudor Puzzle Book: Word Searches, Crosswords and Fiendish Questions.
I’m sure you’ll agree that the very best fun you can have is Tudor fun, so this book will definitely help you with that.
Here is the blurb:
Think you know about Tudor history – this is the book for you! – The Tudor Society
With over 50 word searches and crossword puzzles, this book is packed with enough Tudor questions to keep any history buff happy. Whatever your level, this book will be a challenge for the mind, and is the perfect Tudor knowledge quiz book.
- How many of Henry VIII’s marriages were officially annulled?
- What is the Grey family home?
- Which word did the dying Elizabeth say “is not to be used to princes”?
- Where was George Boleyn arrested?
- Which man was sent from London with forces to apprehend Mary?
- Which Christmas vegetable made its debut in England in the late 1580s?
- And lots more…
The Tudor Puzzle Book is available as a paperback from Amazon’s international sites. You can find it on your country’s Amazon site by using this link – http://getbook.at/tudorpuzzlebook
It’s only just come out so stock levels will fluctuate.
You can see the book ‘in the flesh’ in this video: