Posted By Claire on June 29, 2015
- Amy Licence – Cushions and Tabernacles: What Thomas Cromwell left behind.
- Laura McCosker – Butchery or Business? The Guild of the Barber Surgeons of Dublin, 1446
- Conor Byrne – Childbearing Women in Tudor and Stuart England.
- Gareth Russell – Homosexuality in the Tudor Aristocracy
- Anne Barnhill – Women: The Endangered Species?
- Nancy Bilyeau – The Throckmortons and the Dawn of the English Catholic
- Debra Bayani – The Loire Valley and Jasper Tudor
- Gareth Russell – Elizabeth I and Thomas Seymour
- Melanie Taylor – Henry Fitzroy – 23rd July 1536
- Kyra Kramer – Mary I: Usurper and Queen
- Beth von Staats – Henrician Religious Persecution
- Jane Moulder – Tudor Ballads
- Olga Hughes – Anne Neville: A Cinderella Story
You can view a sample ‘taster’ over at The Tudor Society – click here – and you can enjoy the whole magazine, along with monthly historian talks, weekly videos, weekly quizzes and much more, by becoming a Tudor Society member. Find out more at https://www.tudorsociety.com/.