The Anne Boleyn Fellowship is Launched!
Posted By Claire on August 12, 2011
As a visitor to The Anne Boleyn Files, you’ll know that I work incredibly hard to make sure that I share “the real truth” about Anne Boleyn. From the website’s beginnings in 2009, we have grown to a huge community of people who have all got one thing in common, a fascination with Anne Boleyn.
However, one thing has been missing… until now!
There hasn’t been a specific members’ website and fellowship for people to join where they can find out more in-depth information specifically about Anne on a more personal and deeper level. That’s why I’ve been working really hard in the background (along with writing all the main content for the AB files) to create an all new “Anne Boleyn Fellowship” – see http://members.theanneboleynfiles.com/.
It’s been a long time in the making, and I’ve even had to learn how to speak in front of a camera! So, now it’s your turn to see what we’ve been up to…
A few weeks ago I launched the new website to our subscribers and some of them beta-tested it to give us feedback and to help us iron out any issues or quirks. Well, it’s now ready to be properly launched and I hope you’ll consider becoming a member.
I’ve been busy putting content onto the site and already we have:-
- 2 downloadable E-books – The Fall of Anne Boleyn (80 pages) and The Early Life of Anne Boleyn (33 pages)
- Family trees
- Articles by historians and authors plus my notes from talks on our recent tours
- Recommended primary and secondary sources
- Videos of talks by experts
- Exclusive articles by me
- Live chat page
- Ask Claire – Your chance to get your questions answered by me personally
- Research requests – Let me know what you’d like me to research and write about.
And this is only the start… I’m working on other e-books, articles and audios to share on the site, and I also want the site to be led by its members – just tell me what you want on it and I’ll see what I can do!
There has already been an amazing response (I’ve been blown away – thanks so much!) and I have been receiving emails and comments from our beta-testers who are loving the site. Some of the things members have already been saying are:
- Thank you SO much, Claire! The site is very well done, and I am so excited to explore it further. The more stuff on Anne Boleyn, the merrier!! I look forward to everything coming soon 🙂 Alyssa
- This looks to be very very promising and I am quite excited about it!! Eugene
- This is a wonderful idea! Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into this! Tudor Rose
- Claire, This is so exciting! What a great idea. Thanks so much for all the information you provide to us. Katherine
- So excited about the new site. Can’t wait to watch it grow! Julie
- Thank you SO much, Claire!! Everything is really well done and I’m waiting with baited breath for everything else! Boleynfan
I’m really excited about this new venture and I hope you are too. But don’t worry, this doesn’t mean that The Anne Boleyn Files will close down! The new website is a way for you to get to know me better and to guide what I do.
Membership is $49.99 per year and includes full access to the website, monthly newsletters and quarterly e-zines. You can find out more about the site, watch a video of me and register at The Anne Boleyn Fellowship: Order of the Falcon. Remember, don’t be shy, it’s a community website so do get involved.
Thank you for all your support over the past two and a half years, it means so much to me!
6 thoughts on “The Anne Boleyn Fellowship is Launched!”
What’s $49.99 in English money please?
It’s £30.00, Janet. Thanks! x
Can payment with paypal? I think the idea is fun. But what about the people who can not affort and still want to be a member, i myself can affort it, but i can imagine myself that there are a lot of people who would love to become a member but just can’t miss the money… And i do not mean that as a criticism, cause i love to get a member..
Yes, the subscription is taken by Paypal on an annual basis. The idea of The Anne Boleyn Fellowship is to have a close community of like-minded people who have more access to me and can guide my research and get personal help. I’ll be offering e-books, videos, audios, teleseminars/web seminars and probably some one-on-one time too so I just cannot do it free of charge. I’m already running this site and giving lots of information for free. I hope that makes sense. The Anne Boleyn Files website will remain so people should not worry that it’s going to close or anything.
Thnks for your answer Claire, that sounds very logic to me, i can not wait to get registred, i have allready given the order to paypal that they can take the money of my bankaccount, so count me in. I was just thinking of the people who maybe would like to join but simply could not pay the price, so please do not get me wrong.. I think it is a great idea, will there be items about Elizabath too?
Kelly you just explained me to a tea lol. I am one of Claire’s financially challenged members lol. So Claire when you said The Anne Boleyn Files wasn’t going any where I could breath again lol. The first thing I do when I wake up is get my Anne Boleyn and Tudor’s fix by reading your daily posts and reading through the archives. Is is bad to say that this is my “newspaper” lol. But let me assure you as soon as I can come up with the 49.99 I will definitly be there with the rest of you!