The Anne Boleyn Collection Virtual Book Tour – 5th to 9th March 2012
Posted By Claire on February 28, 2012
To celebrate the release of my first book “The Anne Boleyn Collection” – and yes, I am still celebrating! – I’ve put together a week-long virtual book tour for next week.
Here’s the schedule:-
- 5th March The Tudor Tutor – I’ll be answering questions and giving away a signed copy of “The Anne Boleyn Collection” and a Tudor themed prize over at Barb’s Tudor Tutor blog. Barb is collecting questions on her Facebook page right now – click here. A winner will be selected at random from entrants.
- 6th March Let Them Grumble – I will be writing a guest article on Anne Boleyn for Libby over at her Let Them Grumble blog. I’ll also be offering a signed copy of my book and a pair of Anne Boleyn earrings from our “The Tudors” range. See Libby’s page on the 6th for details.
- 7th March Anne Boleyn: From Queen to History – Over at Sarah’s Anne Boleyn: From Queen to History blog, I will be writing a guest article on the Boleyns and offering a signed copy of my book plus an Anne Boleyn B necklace or A necklace. All you have to do to be in the running for this give away is to either like the Anne Boleyn: From Queen to History Facebook page or leave a comment on my guest article on the 7th March.
- 8th March Queen Anne Boleyn Facebook page – On the 8th March I will be answering your questions and giving away a signed copy of “The Anne Boleyn Collection” plus an Anne Boleyn scarf over at Sylwia’s Queen Anne Boleyn Facebook page. Sylwia is collecting questions at the moment and will be selecting a winner from those who “like” her page.
- 9th March On the Tudor Trail – I will be rounding up the week with an interview over at Natalie’s On the Tudor Trail blog. I will also be giving away a signed copy of my book and an Anne Boleyn wine stopper.
- NEW Monday 12th March – The Everything Tudor ‘Tudor Book Blog’ – Elizabeth from Everything Tudor and The Tudor Tattler will be interviewing me on her Tudor Book Blog and I will be giving away a signed copy of my book along with an Anne Boleyn tote bag.
- NEW Tuesday 13th March – Legendary Women – I will be dropping in to the Legendary Women website as part of their Women’s History Month with my guest article on Anne Boleyn. I will be giving away a signed copy of my book and an Anne Boleyn antiqued pewter bookmark.
I do hope you can join me for my virtual book tour and thank you so much to the very lovely Barb, Libby, Sylwia, Sarah and Natalie for their kind invitations, I just wish I could visit them in real life!
Thank you again to you all for the amazing response to my book – you’re all so lovely!
5 thoughts on “The Anne Boleyn Collection Virtual Book Tour – 5th to 9th March 2012”
Whew! You have a busy week ahead! Thanks for making it a “virtual” tour so that we can all attend! II bought your book for my kindle, but that doesn’t stop me from coveting a signed copy of it! Also, i wanted to let you know what an amazing job you do on this web site!
Just finished the collection and thoroughly enjoyed it:-))
Thought I posted this earlier…. but I’ll try again.
Whew, you certainly have a busy week coming up. Thanks for making it a virtual tour so that we can all attend. I bought your book for my kendle, but would still love to have a signed copy! Also, thanks for doing such an amazing job on the website!
I bought a copy of your book and it is the crown jewel of my little collection on Anne and the Tudors. Thank you so much. I am loving this book.
Claire,I can’t waite to read The Anne Boylen Collection,by Claire Ridgway I had to write your name in there to ,as author. Your the best and am sure your new book will be to! Wishing you Best wishes in all you do. Sincerly Baroness Von Reis