Posted By Claire on May 6, 2022
Thank you so much to everyone who voted on what I should talk about in my live on Tuesday 10th May. The topic chosen is the investigation into Anne Boleyn, and whether there actually was an investigation.
- What do we know about the Crown’s case against Anne and the men in April and May 1536?
- Who carried out the investigation?
- Who was interrogated?
- Who gave evidence?
- How does the investigation compare to that of Catherine Howard in 1541/2?
I’ll be exploring these questions when I do this bonus live for participants of my “The Fall of Anne Boleyn” online event.
I’ll be going live in a private Facebook group and on a private YouTube channel at:
- London, UK – Tuesday 10 May at 10pm
- Madrid, Spain – Tuesday 10 May at 11pm
- New York, USA – Tuesday 10 May at 5pm
- Los Angeles, USA – Tuesday 10 May at 2pm
- Sydney, Australia – Wednesday 11 May at 7am
- Adelaide, Australia – Wednesday 11 May at 6.30am
This is a really juicy subject, so I can’t wait to talk about it, find out your views and answer your questions.
Register for “The Fall of Anne Boleyn with Claire Ridgway” 8-day online event 13-20 May (plus bonus live on 10 May) at https://claireridgway.com/events/the-fall-of-anne-boleyn-2022/
I do hope you can join me!