****NEWSFLASH – Anne Boleyn Files News – NEWSFLASH****
Posted By Claire on June 19, 2009
Wow, what a week! Not only have I had Henry VIII taking over the blog (read posts below for information about Henry VIII events this weekend!) but I’ve also been busy doing lots of other stuff – manic! Here’s what I’ve been up to:-
- Launching the new jewellery range – Daniela’s replicas of jewellery worn by Natalie Dormer in “The Tudors” is now available on the shop and I’ll be adding new products in on a regular basis. So, we now have a gold-plated Anne Boleyn B necklace, a custom B necklace (gold/silver and other letters), a contemporary Anne Boleyn range, a six wives range and the new “The Tudors” pieces – phew!
- Setting up a Book Review sister site – see http://reviews.theanneboleynfiles.com/ for a review on Kelly Hart’s new book, “The Mistresses of Henry VIII”.
- Implementing a forum – The Anne Boleyn Files forum is now live but does need tweaking so that it fits the page properly. I’ve only out 4 categories on at the moment just to see how popular it is – I can always extend it. Feel free to start posting!
- Making a video – Anne Boleyn Files visitor, Paudie Kennelly, was lucky enough to visit the Tower of London on 19th May and sent me his wonderful photos. Watch the video below to enjoy his beautiful photos and go to the new Anne Boleyn’s Final Resting Place page to read of his visit to the Tower and to the Chapel of St Peter ad Vincula – thank you Paudie for sharing it all with us.
- Anne Boleyn and Tudor Places – I’ve just completed the Tower of London page (with help from Paudie’s photos) and will also be doing pages on Hampton Court Palace, Hever Castle and other Tudor buildings.
So, it’s been a bit of a week but I’ve enjoyed every single minute of it! Here are Paudie’s photos – you can see another video on the Tower of London page:-
2 thoughts on “****NEWSFLASH – Anne Boleyn Files News – NEWSFLASH****”
Claire, I am so thrilled that you’ve added a forum! How wonderful to have the chance to chat with other modern-day “Ladies” of Anne. I’ll be checking it out this weekend. Thank you!
Thanks, Emma. I thought it would be a good idea because there is so much to discuss about Anne and Tudor history.