Posted By Claire on February 14, 2019
Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope your day is filled with love and joy whatever you’re doing today.
To celebrate the day of love, I thought I’d share some resources with you that are related to Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn and their relationship, when it was happy!
- Henry VIII’s Love Letters to Anne Boleyn by Sandra Vasoli
- Henry VIII’s Love Letters to Anne Boleyn
- Read Henry VIII’s love letters to Anne Boleyn
- Henry VIII Falls in Love with Anne Boleyn
- When did Anne Boleyn say yes to Henry VIII?
- A Timeline of Anne Boleyn’s Relationship with Henry VIII – From 1528-1533
Of course, Anne Boleyn was linked to other men before she became involved with Henry VIII and you can click here to read more about them.
Recently, it has been claimed that Anne Boleyn was in love with Henry Norris and you can click here to read more about that.
Here’s a video I made asking “Did Henry VIII love Anne Boleyn?”