Posted By Claire on May 23, 2014
To celebrate the publication of our book George Boleyn: Tudor Poet, Courtier and Diplomat, Clare Cherry and I are embarking on a virtual book tour which will see us visiting 11 different historical blogs. At each stop, we will be giving away a copy of our book, as well as sharing an article or Q&A session.
Here is the schedule:
- Monday 26 May – Anne Boleyn: From Queen to History where we share what the sources tell us about George Boleyn the man.
- Tuesday 27 May – Nerdalicious, where Olga interviews us about George.
- Wednesday 28 May – The Tudor Tutor, where we share our thoughts on George’s relationship with Henry VIII.
- Thursday 29 May – Susan Higginbotham’s History Refreshed blog, where we talk about George’s position as Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports.
- Friday 30 May – QueenAnneBoleyn.com, where we’re interviewed about George and our book by Beth von Staats.
- Monday 2 June – The Lady Jane Grey Reference Guide, where we discuss how we came to be writing this book together.
- Tuesday 3 June – On the Tudor Trail, to answer 20 questions.
- Wednesday 4 June – The Tudor Cafe for a Q&A session.
- Thursday 5 June – TudorHistory.org, where we share our favourite primary sources.
- Friday 6 June – The Tudor Roses, where we share an extract from our book about George’s love of falconry.
- Saturday 7 June – Gareth Russell’s Confessions of a Ci-devant, where we look at George Boleyn’s scaffold speech.
We’d just like to say a big thank you to Sarah, Olga, Barb, Susan, Beth, Tamise, Natalie, Bridgett, Lara, Darren & Emma, and Gareth for hosting us on their blogs, it’s lovely to have such support. I do hope you will follow our tour and take part in the giveaways – see you there!
George Boleyn: Tudor Poet, Courtier and Diplomat by Clare Cherry and Claire Ridgway was released in April 2014 and is available from the following book retailers or your local bookstore. Its ISBN is 978-8493746452.
- Amazon.com as a Kindle or paperback.
- Amazon UK as a Kindle or paperback. It’s also available at the other international Amazon sites.
- Kobo as an ebook.
- Lulu as an ePub ebook
- The Book Depository as a paperback.
- Barnes & Noble
You can find out more about the book and view articles and videos over at www.GeorgeBoleyn.com.