Articles this month include:
- A not so little Ice Age by Kyra Cornelius Kramer
- Tudor Places – Anne of Cleves House and Lewes Priory
- Tudor History’s Holiday Season of Despair by Beth von Staats
- She, Anne by Susan Bordo
- Piracy, Kings and the Hundred Years’ War by Timothy J. Moots
- Henry VIII and his Six Wives: the Film by Roland Hui
- The New Year’s Gift – Short story by Melanie V. Taylor
- December Feast Days and Christmas by Claire Ridgway
- A brief history of the Christmas carol by Jane Moulder
- A Shakespearean Christmas Banquet by Olga Hughes
And much more!
You can read a sample of it over at the Tudor Society website – click here – and there are also 16 copies of Tudor Life in our archives for members to enjoy.