Posted By Claire on December 18, 2015
Today, Kyra Kramer, author of the wonderful book Henry VIII’s Health in a Nutshell, is over at our sister site The Tudor Society with a guest article called Henry VIII: Fit, Fact, Fiction in which she discusses Henry’s reputation for being fat and the idea that he had type II diabetes. It’s a very interesting article and there is also a chance to win a paperback copy of Kyra’s book – click here to go to it now.
This is the last stop on Kyra’s book/blog tour and here’s the schedule if you want to enjoy her other article and enter the giveaways:
Here’s the schedule:
- 14 December – Syphilis vs. Osteomyelitis at OnTheTudorTrail.com
- 15 December – Surely you joust? at QueentoHistory.com
- 16 December – Blood type and pregnancies at Medievalists.net/EarlyModernEngland
- 17 December – The Mental Aberrations of Henry VIII at ThroughTheEyesofAnneBoleyn.wordpress.com/
- 18 December – Henry VIII: Fit, Fat, Fiction at The Tudor Society.