Catherine Carey book tour – Doctor Who and the Tudors
Posted By Claire on November 16, 2015
My dear friend author Adrienne Dillard kicks off her book tour for her new book on Catherine Carey, daughter of Mary Boleyn, Catherine Carey in a Nutshell today over at the Nerdalicious blog with a wonderful article on Doctor Who and the Tudors.
It’s a five-day book tour with a book giveaway at each stop and here is the schedule:
- 16 November – The Doctor and the Tudors at Nerdalicious.com.au
- 17 November – The Tumultous Friendship of Francis and Elizabeth I after Catherine’s death at tudortimes.co.uk
- 18 November – Compelling People of the Tudor Court at queenanneboleyn.com
- 19 November – Creating your own Primary Sources at http://expatspost.com/
- 20 November – Rotherfield Greys, home of Catherine Carey, here at the Anne Boleyn Files.
Adrienne is also the author of Cor Rotto: A Novel of Catherine Carey.