Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
Anne Boleyn - Queen of England 2011
June 25, 2011
7:16 am
E
Banned
Forum Posts: 256
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Breaking News: Her Royal Highness the Queen has been framed- by her own husband!

Angry protester's turn to rioting

The King is has been charged with attempted murder and is imprisoned

Her Royal Highness the Queen is regent for her daughter Elizabeth I 

Mr Tudor has escaped! Been captured by the Londoners! Executed!

And life proceeds. Sweet- I'd love to be there!

"A fresh young damsel, who could trip and go"

June 26, 2011
8:14 am
Sharon
Binghamton, NY
Members
Forum Posts: 2114

E said:

Breaking News: Her Royal Highness the Queen has been framed- by her own husband!

Angry protester's turn to rioting

The King is has been charged with attempted murder and is imprisoned

Her Royal Highness the Queen is regent for her daughter Elizabeth I 

Mr Tudor has escaped! Been captured by the Londoners! Executed!

And life proceeds. Sweet- I'd love to be there!

It doesn't get any better than that! Cool

June 26, 2011
8:16 pm
Mya Elise
Ohio,US
Members
Forum Posts: 781

Wow this is a great topic.

Um.. let's see if i can come up with something.

Anne accused of Adultery, Incest, Witch Craft, and plotting to murder the King. King is obviously in love with the snobby Jane Seymour (Thier always on the covers of gossip magazines!)

Anne is judged in the court and set to be placed on death row in prison.

Everyone around the world knows Anne's innocent because of how wonderful and nice of a person she is.

The men accused with her are put under lie detector tests and proven to be truthful.

The king is arrested for false allegations on his wife and for attempted murder.

Anne is released and raises her daughter, Elizabeth on her own and becomes the greatest Queen.

Sorry my imagination got the best of me…. Embarassed

• Grumble all you like, this is how it’s going to be.

June 27, 2011
4:14 am
Clarebear
Boston, England
Members
Forum Posts: 130

I love this thread !!!!  OK here are my ideas …

News Flash:  Killer King ! 

Queen Anne condemned to be executed at the Kings pleasure.

News Headline:  Adulterous Anne Arrested ! 

Queen Anne Boleyn arrested for adultery.

Breaking News:  Off With her Head ! 

Anne “Concubine” Boleyn has a date with death, as she is to be executed for committing adultery against King Henry VIII. 

News just in:  Free the Boleyn 2 !!!!

Protest being held outside the Tower of London for Queen Anne Boleyn & Lord Rochford, who have been found guilty of adultery & incest. 

TV voice over guy …. “Next on the Jerry Springer Show …….. ‘I murdered my wife ….. But got betrothed the next day’ ”

TV voice over guy …. “ ‘My wife cheated on me, but she says she innocent – the lie detector results’  well the results are in …. Jeremy Kyle after this break”

Why not join my page on Facebook – Tudor Dynasty 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/.....9213293551

June 27, 2011
1:13 pm
Wendy
UK
Members
Forum Posts: 47

THE SUN Newspaper Headline:    Seymour Marriages on the Horizon?

Girls in the Hood battle it out for Royal title, the smart money is on Plain Jane to win by a head.

The sad death of Queen Anne was announced today. A Hospital source revealed the cause as a severe haemorrhage of the neck.

June 27, 2011
8:35 pm
Anyanka
La Belle Province
Members
Forum Posts: 2333

The Sport( if it still exists…)

World War II bomber found on the moon..Is George still alive….

Queen Anne….her tragic story..pics pgs 3, 4 ,5 6, 7,8 9, 11, 15 Exrta nipples exclusive pages 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7, 8, 9, 11, 15, 23…

Giggs's Boleyn Ground sex scandle….Did he play away or not?????? The injunction revealed…

It's always bunnies.

June 28, 2011
2:44 am
DuchessofBrittany
Canada
Members
Forum Posts: 846

Anyanka said:

The Sport( if it still exists…)

World War II bomber found on the moon..Is George still alive….

Queen Anne….her tragic story..pics pgs 3, 4 ,5 6, 7,8 9, 11, 15 Exrta nipples exclusive pages 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7, 8, 9, 11, 15, 23…

Giggs's Boleyn Ground sex scandle….Did he play away or not?????? The injunction revealed…

Thank goodness I read this at home. LOL Laugh. Anyway where else (like work), and my manager might think I've lost my mind! A great way to start my day!

"By daily proof you shall find me to be to you both loving and kind" Anne Boleyn

July 4, 2011
12:59 am
Lorraine
Warwickshire
Members
Forum Posts: 10

We have had some taste from the Charles and Diana situation and then Charles marrying his long term lover – Camilla.

Camilla is still hated by many and see her as a traitor.  I guess that has undertones of Henry and his first wife as we do know the people had great affection for her – much like Diana.  Diana was able to use the press though in a way that castigated both Charles and Camilla as the villains of the piece, particularly when Diana was killed in Paris.  Not forgetting that Diana used to call Kensington Palace her “Gilded Prison”.

Henry was a brutal and selfish king – sorry if that comes over hard but it's the way I feel about him. 

I was in Northumberland – one of my favourite places in the whole world – and took a trip to Holy Island (Lindisfarne).  I often sit and contemplate what would have been had Henry not caused such destruction in the monasteries.  What beautiful places of hsitory and worship we would have had.  If  he wanted to drive out Catholism he could have done it without resorting to carnage!

July 10, 2011
3:51 am
E
Banned

That was what Anne wanted, and she was killed for it- Henry and Cromwell- Money money money! I often think of the huge waste done by those two money scrubbers, not to mention Cromwell's ancestor Oliver- the huge damage he and his men inflicted on the historical buildings/artworks etc. It makes my blood boil!

July 10, 2011
6:20 am
Neil Kemp
Members
Forum Posts: 447

E, I must agree with you regarding Thomas cromwell. He allowed himself to be driven by his venal desires and in so doing (followed later by Oliver – for different reasons) gave free rein to wanton and unnecessary destruction of many ancient and fine buildings.

Just on a note of historical interest, Oliver was not directly descended from Thomas Cromwell, he was however connected to him via Thomas's sister, Katherine. Oliver's  great, great, grandfather, Morgan Williams, married Katherine in 1497 and their three sons, Richard, another Richard and Walter, began the practice of calling themselves Cromwell, in place of their true surname of Williams, in honour of their famous maternal uncle. Most of their descendants, in turn, used the name Cromwell, or sometimes Williams-alias-Cromwell. After Oliver's death and the restoration via Charles 11, members of the family reverted for a time to calling themselves Williams. Can't think why!Wink

July 10, 2011
9:18 am
Anyanka
La Belle Province
Members

Lorraine said:

We have had some taste from the Charles and Diana situation and then Charles marrying his long term lover – Camilla.

Camilla is still hated by many and see her as a traitor.  I guess that has undertones of Henry and his first wife as we do know the people had great affection for her – much like Diana.  Diana was able to use the press though in a way that castigated both Charles and Camilla as the villains of the piece, particularly when Diana was killed in Paris.  Not forgetting that Diana used to call Kensington Palace her “Gilded Prison”.

If Charles had married Camilla and shagged Diana on the side, the newspapers would have been cheering him on.  And, yes, Diana manipulated the popular press very successfully.

It's always bunnies.

July 10, 2011
9:27 am
Anyanka
La Belle Province
Members

The News of the World

Final Edition

We didn't hack Anne's phone….

But we did hack Henry's, Cromawell's, Mistress Seymour's, the Seymour brothers phones.

Also George and Jane Boleyn's, Smeaton's, Brereton's, Weston's and Norrys's.

And Wyatt's and Page's.

It's always bunnies.

July 12, 2011
1:54 pm
Louise
Hampshire, England
Members
Forum Posts: 611

Anyanka said:

The News of the World

Final Edition

But we did hack Henry's, Cromawell's, Mistress Seymour's, the Seymour brothers phones.

And Wyatt's and Page's.

It could be worse; it could be the Sunday Sport:-

HENRY VIII IS AN ALIEN!

Anne Boleyn's carriage is found on the moon.

If you play Greensleeves backwards it says, ” George is dead, George is dead'. 

July 12, 2011
9:50 pm
Bella44
New Zealand
Members
Forum Posts: 933

Anyanka said:

The News of the World

Final Edition

And Wyatt's and Page's. 

Headline in the Guardian:

Henry Has News Of The World Editor Hacked To Death

July 13, 2011
3:34 am
Clarebear
Boston, England
Members
Forum Posts: 130

Louise said:

If you play Greensleeves backwards it says, ” George is dead, George is dead'. 

AHAHAHAHA I nearly fell off my chair laughing at this !!!!

Why not join my page on Facebook – Tudor Dynasty 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/.....9213293551

July 13, 2011
8:05 am
E
Banned

Neil Kemp said:

E, I must agree with you regarding Thomas cromwell. He allowed himself to be driven by his venal desires and in so doing (followed later by Oliver – for different reasons) gave free rein to wanton and unnecessary destruction of many ancient and fine buildings.

Just on a note of historical interest, Oliver was not directly descended from Thomas Cromwell, he was however connected to him via Thomas's sister, Katherine. Oliver's  great, great, grandfather, Morgan Williams, married Katherine in 1497 and their three sons, Richard, another Richard and Walter, began the practice of calling themselves Cromwell, in place of their true surname of Williams, in honour of their famous maternal uncle. Most of their descendants, in turn, used the name Cromwell, or sometimes Williams-alias-Cromwell. After Oliver's death and the restoration via Charles 11, members of the family reverted for a time to calling themselves Williams. Can't think why!Wink

I visited Southwell Minster two years ago and gave a local lady a tour- pointing out all the damage Cromwell and his men had done. If there's one person I would love to resurrect it's that bugger. I could spend years torturing him… No wonder they changed the name!

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 214
Currently Online:
Top Posters:
Anyanka: 2333
Boleyn: 2285
Sharon: 2114
Bella44: 933
DuchessofBrittany: 846
Mya Elise: 781
Member Stats: