Posted By Claire on June 25, 2015
In the autumn, we will be launching our 2016 Anne Boleyn Files calendar. Each month will feature a Tudor-themed photograph and this is where you come in, you can be a part of our calendar!
Do you fancy your photo being on a calendar on people’s walls around the world? Then enter our competition!
Calendar Competition Rules and Information
- The subject of your photo must have a Tudor theme – It can be of a Tudor building or attraction, it could be of a re-enactment such as a joust, it could be taken at a Renaissance faire… Anything that has a Tudor theme.
- You can submit up to 3 photos.
- Photos can be in colour or black and white.
- Permission needs to be obtained from everybody featured in the photo.
- The competition is open to entrants from all over the world.
- Photos need to be accompanied by a description giving details regarding the place/event.
- You can enter by filling in the form below and attaching your photos. If you have problems then you can send them to me at email@example.com
- The competition is open to amateur and professional photographers.
- By entering the competition you are giving The Anne Boleyn Files permission to publish your photo in the calendar and on its website.
- The photo(s) must be your own work and the copyright must belong solely to you.
- We cannot accept photos that have been entered into any other competition or published elsewhere.
- A panel of judges will pick 12 photos to feature in the calendar and one overall winner whose photo will also be published on the calendar cover. A runner-up will also be chosen.
- Closing date is end of day 1st September 2015.
12 winning photos will be picked for publication in the calendar and each photographer’s name will appear on the calendar. An overall winner will be picked and will win a $50 Amazon.com gift certificate or a £30 Amazon.co.uk gift certificate (or equivalent for your country’s Amazon page) on top of having their photo published on the front cover. A runner-up will win a $25 Amazon gift certificate or equivalent.
David Ross won the competition last year with his beautiful photo of Elton Hall.
If your file is too big to upload here then you can email your photos with details to me at firstname.lastname@example.org