Posted By Claire on June 22, 2021
This T-shirt features a design by Tiffini Elektra X based on the coronation portrait by an unknown artist of Elizabeth I. The design features a hand drawn banner along with with her signature and her coat of arms.
- Design is printed on a super soft rayon tri-blend dolman t-shirt.
- Fabric: Preshrunk 50% polyester, 25% cotton and 25% rayon jersey.
- Flattering wide scoop neckline with a slouchy drop shoulder.
- Carefully tailored, amazingly soft and lightweight with a feminine cut that is soft and flowy.
- Separate by colour, machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Iron if necessary – avoid printed design.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Colours: Kelly Green, Vintage Red, Olive Grey, Royal Blue, Vintage Plum, Indigo, Vintage Purple and Heather White.
- Sizes: XS-3XL
Notes from Tiffini: “I find this shirt to be super comfy, soft and drapey. It is lightweight yet not see through at all. I can change the look depending on the size I wear. The small is still flowy but wears more fitted and shorter whereas the medium falls longer and the wide neck has a great off the shoulder look. The medium while fitting more loose and flowey is not at shapeless. I think for a “relaxed” style it runs true to size. Because of that I can see this shirt looking great on many different figures. This shirt is pre-shrunk so I would recommend ordering your typical size or sizing down depending on the look you are going for. There is a size chart for more accuracy.”
Click here for size chart.
2XL, 3XL, L, M, S, XL, XS