This V-Neck T-shirt features a design of Tiffini Elektra X based on the coronation portrait by an unknown artist of Elizabeth I. The design features a hand drawn banner along with with her signature and her coat of arms.
- Lightweight, unisex, slim fit and luxurious v-neck low impacted yard dyed tee.
- 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 38% cotton (6.25% organic), 12% naturally occurring rayon. Signature Eco-Heather fabric is crafted from a uniquely imperfect blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester, and naturally occurring rayon.
- Ribbed binding at deep mitered V-neckline. Short sleeves. Straight hem.
- Blind stiched sleeves and bottom hem.
- Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Alternative Apparel. Sweatshop free.
- Colors: Eco True Burgundy and Eco Royal
- Size: Men's/Unisex XS, S, M, L, XL and 2XL
- Product Care: Separate by color, machine wash cold, line or tumble dry low.
- Fit: True to size. Though I do feel Alternative Apparel does run small for some. Tailored slim - size up if you do not want it to fit snug. Stretches well. I do find Alternative to have some inconsitencies in the measurements at times so the size chart is an approximation.
Notes from Eric: I find this shirt to be extremely soft and comfrotable. Really holds up in the wash well. Runs a bit fitted with a nice V-neck that is not too low.
Notes from Tiffini: So soft and the fabric is sort of a lightweight knit that looks and feels quite lux. I am of a slim/average build and prefer both the XS and Small - depending on the fit/look I am going for that day. Also, I find this fabric to be pretty wrinkle-resistant as well.
See More Details for size chart.
Click here for our size guide.