This beautiful, unique and collectible ring features a collage by Tiffini of King Henry VIII holding The Tudor Rose with pieces of antique bookplates and ornamental papers.
- Set in an oval shaped ring cast in your choice of .925 solid sterling silver, antiqued bronze or antiqued white bronze. White bronze is a bit darker then sterling and offers one advantage silver does not, namely that it does not tarnish.
- Printed with archival inks and materials.
- Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Packaged with care in a lovely velvety gift box.
- Image size: 18 x 13 mm (Approx. 11/16" x 1/2").
- Handmade in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.
Click here for how to find your ring size.