This pretty paperweight features an image from a collage by Tiffini Elektra (tartx) of Katherine of Aragon holding The Tudor Rose with pieces of an antique botanical of pomegranate flowers and ornamental papers and bookplates. One of the symbolic meanings of the pomegranate is "fertility and nourishment of the soul". It was also featured on Katherine's badge.
- Superb quality, crystal clear handcrafted flat round glass paperweight.
- Felt backing to protect furniture.
- Comes packaged with care in a lovely gift box.
- Large Paperweight approx. 12 oz. Dimensions: Approx. 3 5/8″ x 3/4″ Deep.
- Meticulously made in Colorado, USA.
Due to the weight of the glass paperweights the cost of shipping paperweights outside of the USA is quite high so there is a flat shipping surcharge of $7.50 added to International Orders.