This pretty Anne Boleyn paperweight features an image from a collage by Tiffini Elektra (tartx) of Anne Boleyn holding The Tudor Rose, with pieces of an antique anemone botanical and ornamental papers and bookplates. One of the symbolic meanings of the anemone flower is "forsaken".
- Superb quality, crystal clear handcrafted flat round glass paperweight.
- Felt backing to protect furniture.
- Comes packaged with care in a lovely gift box.
- Large Paperweight approx. 12 oz. Dimensions: Approx. 3 5/8" x 3/4" Deep.
- Meticulously made in Colorado, USA.
Handmade in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.
Due to the weight of the glass paperweights the cost of shipping paperweights outside of the USA is quite high so there is a flat shipping surcharge of $7.50 added to International Orders.