This large flour sack towel features on the front a design from Tiffini Elektra based on a tableau of several vintage engravings to create a one of a kind Anne Boleyn tribute.
Printed so the towel can be used for everyday kitchen hustle and bustle but will look great when folded and hanging on your oven handle.
- Premium, superb quality, fast-drying,100% Cotton flour sack towels which are hemmed on all four sides.
- Lint-free, soft and absorbent, these flour sack towels will quickly become your favorites in the kitchen. They are perfect and stylish as an all purpose utilitarian working towel for the kitchen that is still beautiful as a fine dining linen.
- Dimensions: measures approx. 30" x 30". Sizes can vary slightly.
- Prewashed and preshrunk.
- Towel Colors - White or Natural. Eco-friendly natural towels are the same 100% cotton fabric as the premium white, only left in their natural state without the bleach.
- Machine wash cold or warm, machine or line dry and iron when needed.
- Meticulously screen printed with love by hand using non toxic, eco-friendly water based textile inks that are soft to the touch and food safe.
- Meticulously screen printed with love by hand using non toxic, eco-friendly water based textile inks that are soft to the touch and food safe. Waterbased inks are not only better for the environment and for our health but they also get softer with every wash. Waterbased inks are also safe to iron and will not crack over time.
- Made in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.
We also offer a money-saving pack of four towels - see Anne Boleyn Flour Sack Towel Pack of 4