This linen tea towel features a design by Tiffini Elektra X based on a vintage engraving of Anne Boleyn.
Classic neutral colours, pure fabric and simple design and styling make these linen towels timeless and functional.
Lint-free and absorbent, these fine linen towels are excellent for covering rising bread dough, drying pots and pans, shining glassware and flatware, dusting and cleaning. A perfect and stylish all-purpose working towel for the kitchen and throughout the home.
- Soft, absorbent and superb quality, 100% linen tea towels.
- Hemmed on all four sides with a handy hanging loop.
- Linen tea towels become softer and more absorbent wash after wash due to their hollow fibres. Linen is also lint-free, so won't leave any bits of fluff on your glassware, and is 30% stronger than cotton, making it lovely and durable for use around the home.
- Dimensions: measures approx. 42 x 75 cm (16.5" x 29.5"). These towels have not been pre-washed and will have a small amount of shrinkage on the first washing. This is the case with all pure linen.
- Tartx linen towels continue to increase in absorbency and will become softer with use. They will also maintain their colour integrity wash after wash.
- Towel Colours Available: White, Oatmeal and Natural linen.
- Machine wash cold or warm up to 40°C , machine or line dry and iron when needed. Best to iron on the underside whilst damp.
- Meticulously screen-printed with love by hand using non-toxic, eco-friendly water based textile inks that are soft to the touch and food safe.
- Waterbased inks are not only better for the environment and for our health, they also get softer with every wash and will not crack over time.
- Printed in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.
See More Details for images.