This beautiful, unique and collectible ring features our very own recreation of the falcon badge depicted in Anne Boleyn’s very own copy of “The Ecclesiaste”, which was created for her by her brother, George Boleyn. Tiffini has used Anne Boleyn's signature in the background.
- Set in an oval shaped ring cast in .925 solid sterling silver, antiqued bronze or antiqued white bronze. Bronze and Brass do sometimes react to some peoples skin leaving a green or grey color. A sterling silver or solid gold item may be a better choice for you if you think that your skin might react adversely to those metals.
- White bronze is a bit darker than sterling and offers one advantage silver does not, namely that it does not tarnish.
- Printed with archival inks and materials.
- Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Packaged with care in a lovely velvety gift box.
- Image size: 18 x 13 mm (Approx. 11/16" x 1/2").
PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR SIZE (Sizes 5-10 Available, J 1/2 to T 1/2 in UK sizes)
See slideshow in “More Details” for different finishes.
Handmade by Tiffini in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.
Click here for how to find your ring size.