This stylish racerback tank top features a design by Tiffini Elektra X based on the coronation portrait by an unknown artist of Elizabeth I. The design features a hand drawn banner along with with her signature and her coat of arms.
- Design is printed on an eco-friendly tank top made from 38% Cotton (6.25% organic) / 50% Polyester (6.25% recycled) / 12% naturally occurring Rayon.
- Low impact fabric-dyed and garment washed for superior softness.
- Tailored from soft Eco-Heather Jersey, this thin, lightweight tank top features a flattering racer-back cut, rounded bottom and rolled merrowed hems for a casual look.
- Alternative tanks run a bit slim for a more feminine slimmer fit. Purchase a size larger than usual if you prefer a more relaxed fit. That said there is nice stretch in the fabric.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Alternative Apparel
- Color: Eco True Red, Eco True Turq and Eco True Purple.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
- Product Care: Separate by color, machine wash cold, line or tumble dry low.
Notes from Tiffini: I find this tank to be snug where it should be but also slouchy in the right places. It is thin but is not see through. Extremely soft and comfortable. Really holds up in the wash well and the colors are vibrant. Excellent for layering. Because of the racer-back bra straps will show unless you wear a criss-cross style bra.
See More Details for size chart.
Click here for our size guide.