This beautiful, unique and collectible ring features a collage by Tiffini Elektra of Katherine of Aragon holding The Tudor Rose with pieces of an antique botanical of pomegranate flowers and ornamental papers and bookplates. One of the symbolic meanings of the pomegranate is "fertility and nourishment of the soul". It was also featured on Katherine's badge.
- Set in an oval shaped ring cast in .925 solid sterling silver, antiqued bronze or antiqued white bronze. Bronze and Brass do sometimes react to some peoples skin leaving a green or grey color. A sterling silver or solid gold item may be a better choice for you if you think that your skin might react adversely to those metals.
- White bronze offers one advantage silver does not, namely that it does not tarnish.
- Printed with archival inks and materials.
- Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Packaged with care in a lovely velvety gift box.
- Image size: 18 x 13 mm (Approx. 11/16″ x 1/2″).
PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR SIZE
See slideshow in "More Details" for different finishes.
Click here for how to find your ring size.