This beautiful, unique and collectible pendant style Catherine of Aragon necklace features an image from a stunning collage by Tiffini Elektra X. It shows Catherine of Aragon holding The Tudor Rose with pieces of an antique botanical of pomegranate flowers and ornamental papers and bookplates. One of the symbolic meanings of the pomegranate is “fertility and nourishment of the soul”. It was also featured on Catherine’s badge. The minuscolo pendant is available in an mini oval or mini round shape.
- Each pendant comes complete with a 16" sterling silver cable chain.
- Printed with archival inks and materials. Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Packaged in a lovely gift box.
- Mini Oval Pendant is 18mm x 13mm (approx. 11/16 inch x 1/2 inch).
- Mini Round Pendant is 20mm (approx. a smidgen larger than 3/4 inch).
- Made in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.