This raglan sleeve plus size curvy shirt features a drawing and design by Tiffini Elekra X of Catherine of Aragon.
The raglan tee has solidified itself as a firm fashion favourite. Casual enough to be worn all the time with your favourite pair of jeans, this soft and sexy shirt strikes the perfect balance between fashionable and comfortable.
Raglan History: The Raglan sleeve design was named after FitzRoy James Henry Somerset, the 1st Baron Raglan, who wore this style of coat after losing his arm at Waterloo.
- The design is printed on a premium comfort stretch jersey raglan baseball t-shirt.
- Fabric: 60/40 combed ringspun cotton/polyester vintage heathered fine jersey with built-in stretch.
- Flattering wide scoop flatlock stitch ribbed collar, raglan 3/4 sleeves, and raw serge shirt tail hem bottoms.
- Separate by colour, machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Iron if necessary - avoid printed design.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.
- Colours: Vintage Heather/Hot Pink, Vintage Heather/Smoke, Vintage Heather/Red and Vintage Heather/Blue.
- Sizes: 1 (14-16), 2 (18-20), 3 (22-24), and 4 (26-28) - see size chart under "More Details".
See "More details" for a slideshow of images.
Click here for our size guide.