This beautiful, unique and collectible ring features a collage by Tiffini of Catherine Howard holding the Tudor Rose with pieces of antique botanicals of red and white roses and ornamental papers and bookplates.
- Set in an oval shaped ring cast in .925 solid sterling silver, antiqued bronze and antiqued white bronze. Bronze and Brass do sometimes react to some peoples skin leaving a green or grey color. A sterling silver or solid gold item may be a better choice for you if you think that your skin might react adversely to those metals.
- White bronze is a bit darker then sterling and offers one advantage silver does not, namely that it does not tarnish.
- Printed with archival inks and materials.
- Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Packaged with care in a lovely velvety gift box.
- Image size: 18 x 13 mm (Approx. 11/16" x 1/2").
PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR SIZE (Sizes 5-10 Available, J 1/2 to T 1/2 in UK sizes)
See slideshow in “More Details” for different finishes.
Handmade by Tiffini in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.
Click here for how to find your ring size.