This beautiful, unique and collectible pendant features a collage by Tiffini Elektra X of Catherine Howard holding The Tudor Rose with pieces of antique botanicals of red and white roses and ornamental papers and bookplates. One of the symbolic meanings of red roses is “passionate love” and white roses mean “purity”. King Henry VIII called Catherine, “A rose without a thorn”. The Tudor Rose is a combination of the red rose of The House of Lancaster and the white rose of the House of York. Catherine is also know as Katherine or Kathryn. The minuscolo pendant is available in an mini oval or mini round shape.
- Each pendant comes complete with a 16" sterling silver cable chain.
- Printed with archival inks and materials. Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Packaged in a lovely gift box.
- Mini Oval Pendant is 18mm x 13mm (approx. 11/16 inch x 1/2 inch).
- Mini Round Pendant is 20mm (approx. a smidgen larger than 3/4 inch).
- Made in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.