This beautiful, unique and collectible ring features a collage by Tiffini Elektra of Anne of Cleves holding The Tudor Rose with pieces of an antique gladiolus botanical and ornamental papers and bookplates. One of the symbolic meanings of the gladiolus flower is "strength of character".
- Set in an oval shaped ring cast in your choice of .925 solid sterling silver, antiqued bronze or antiqued white bronze. White bronze is a bit darker then sterling and offers one advantage silver does not, namely that it does not tarnish. (Bronze and Brass do sometimes react to some peoples skin leaving a green or grey color. A sterling silver or solid gold item may be a better choice for you if you think that your skin might react adversely to those metals).
- Printed with archival inks and materials.
- Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Packaged with care in a lovely velvety gift box.
- Image size: 18 x 13 mm (Approx. 11/16" x 1/2").
- Handmade in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.
Click here for how to find your ring size.