This beautiful, unique and collectible pendant features a collage by Tiffini Elektra X of Anne of Cleves holding The Tudor Rose with pieces of an antique gladiolus botanical and ornamental papers and bookplates. One of the symbolic meanings of the gladiolus flower is “strength of character”. The minuscolo pendant is available in an mini oval or mini round shape.
- Each pendant comes complete with a 16" sterling silver cable chain.
- Printed with archival inks and materials. Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Packaged in a lovely gift box.
- Mini Oval Pendant is 18mm x 13mm (approx. 11/16 inch x 1/2 inch).
- Mini Round Pendant is 20mm (approx. a smidgen larger than 3/4 inch).
- Made in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.