These beautiful, unique and collectible sterling silver earrings have been hand cast from Sterling Silver. The drop style earrings feature The Tudor Rose, the traditional floral heraldic emblem of England, which takes its name and origins from the Tudor dynasty
- Printed with archival inks and materials. Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Round drop earrings with lever-back ear wire findings. These gorgeous earrings are hand fabricated cast in sterling silver with a lovely filigree edge.
- Dimensions: Earring Size is approx. 1 3/5" long x 4/5" wide (40mm long x 20mm wide), Image size is approx. 4/5" (20mm) diameter.
- Packaged in a lovely velvet gift box.
- Made in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.