These beautiful, unique and collectible earrings have been hand cast from Sterling Silver. The drop style earrings feature The Tudor Rose, the traditional floral heraldic emblem of England, which takes its name and origins from the Tudor dynasty.
- Printed with archival inks and materials. Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Oval drop earrings with lever-back ear wire findings. These gorgeous earrings are hand fabricated, cast in sterling silver with a lovely filigree edge.
- Dimensions: Earring Size is approx. 1 1/2" x 1/2" (38mm x 14mm), Image size is approx. 3/4" x 1/2" (19mm x 14mm).
- Packaged in a lovely velvet gift box.
- Made in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.