This beautiful, unique and collectible pendant necklace features The Tudor Rose, the traditional floral heraldic emblem of England, which takes its name and origins from the Tudor dynasty.
- Printed with archival inks and materials. Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Each sterling silver pendant comes complete with a 16" sterling silver oval cable chain.
- Packaged in a lovely gift box.
- Dimensions: Pendant is approx. 1 and 3/16 inches in diameter (30mm).
- Made in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.