These beautiful, unique and collectible sterling silver and bronze earrings feature an image from a collage by Tiffini Elektra of Anne Boleyn holding the Tudor Rose with pieces of an antique anemone botanical and ornamental papers and bookplates. One of the symbolic meanings of the anemone flower is "forsaken".
- Printed with archival inks and materials. Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Packaged in a lovely velvet gift box.
- Round post earrings with classic barrel style sterling ear nut findings.
- These gorgeous earrings are hand fabricated cast in sterling silver ($49) or bronze ($39) with a lovely rope edge.
- To help with metal sensitivites both the silver and the bronze earrings posts and findings are made from .925 silver.
- Dimensions: Earring Size is approx. 5/8" (16mm) , Image size is approx. 1/2" (12mm) in diameter.
Main picture of earrings is the Sterling Silver option, see "More Details" for photos of bronze options.