These beautiful, unique and collectible sterling silver earrings feature an image from a collage by Tiffini Elektra of Anne Boleyn holding The Tudor Rose with pieces of an antique anemone botanical and ornamental papers and bookplates. One of the symbolic meanings of the anemone flower is "forsaken".
- Printed with archival inks and materials. Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Round drop earrings with lever-back ear wire findings. These gorgeous earrings are hand fabricated cast in sterling silver with a lovely filigree edge.
- Dimensions: Earring Size is approx. 1 3/5" long x 4/5" wide (40mm long x 20mm wide) , Image size is approx. 4/5" (20mm) diameter.
- Packaged in a lovely velvet gift box.
- Made in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.