This beautiful, unique and collectible ring features a collage by Tiffini Elektra of Anne Boleyn holding The Tudor Rose with pieces of an antique anemone botanical and ornamental papers and bookplates. One of the symbolic meanings of the anemone flower is "forsaken".
- Set in an oval shaped ring cast in .925 solid sterling silver, antiqued bronze or antiqued white bronze. Bronze and Brass do sometimes react to some peoples skin leaving a green or grey color. A sterling silver or solid gold item may be a better choice for you if you think that your skin might react adversely to those metals.
- White bronze offers one advantage silver does not, namely that it does not tarnish.
- Printed with archival inks and materials.
- Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Packaged with care in a lovely velvety gift box.
- Image size: 18 x 13 mm (Approx. 11/16" x 1/2").
PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR SIZE
See slideshow in "More Details" for different finishes.
Handmade in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.
Click here for how to find your ring size.