These beautiful, unique and collectible sterling silver post earrings feature an image from a collage by Tiffini Elektra (tartx) of Anne Boleyn holding The Tudor Rose, with pieces of an antique anemone botanical and ornamental papers and bookplates. One of the symbolic meanings of the anemone flower is "forsaken".
The miniature photograph is protected by a durable, archival resin that safeguards the image from water damage and fading.
- Packaged in a lovely velvet gift box.
- Printed with archival inks and materials. Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Sterling Silver oval post earrings with classic barrel style sterling ear nut findings. These gorgeous earrings are hand fabricated cast sterling silver with a lovely rope edge.
- To help with metal sensitivities the earrings posts and findings are made from .925 silver
- Dimensions: Earring Size is approx. 5/8" x 3/4" (16mm x 19mm) , Image size is approx. 9/16" x 7/16" (14mm x 10mm)