These beautiful, unique and collectible bronze earrings feature an image from a collage of Tiffini Elektra's of Anne Boleyn holding The Tudor Rose with pieces of an antique anemone botanical and ornamental papers and bookplates. One of the symbolic meanings of the anemone flower is "forsaken".
- Printed with archival inks and materials. Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Packaged in a lovely velvet gift box.
- Oval post earrings with classic barrel style sterling ear nut findings. These gorgeous earrings are hand fabricated cast in bronze with a lovely rope edge.
- To help with metal sensitivities the earrings posts and findings are made from .925 silver.
- Dimensions: Earring Size is approx. 5/8" x 3/4" (16mm x 19mm) , Image size is approx. 9/16" x 7/16" (14mm x 10mm).