This beautiful, unique and collectible pendant style Anne Boleyn necklace features an image from a stunning collage by renowned artist Tiffini Elektra. It shows Anne Boleyn holding The Tudor Rose with pieces of an antique anemone botanical and ornamental papers and bookplates. One of the symbolic meanings of the anemone flower is “forsaken”.
- Printed with archival inks and materials. Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Each sterling silver pendant comes complete with a 16" sterling silver oval cable chain.
- Packaged in a lovely gift box.
- Dimensions: Pendant is approx. 1 and 3/16 inches in diameter (30mm).
- Made in Colorado, USA.
* Packaged in a lovely velvet box.
* Made in Colorado, USA.
Product Review: "Please thank Tiffini Elekatra for her amazing work. I love her necklace. It is absolutely spectacular. The packaging was fantastic; very ornate and lovely!" Kimberly